- 1 1/2 pounds chicken thighs (boneless, skinless if you want)
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, more as needed
- 2 tablespoons harissa (or use another thick hot sauce, such as sriracha)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, more as needed
Mix harissa, cumin, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper with the chicken. Let it marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes, up to 8 hours. Pull out about an hour before cooking.
Cut veggies and toss them with 1 tablespoon oil and some salt and pepper.
Preheat oven to 425.
Put the chicken and veggies on a sheet pan and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
I highly recommend going full out on this sheet pan meal by making Garlic-Yogurt Sauce to top chicken with:
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice