- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. cardamom (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 6 Tbsp. cold unsalted butter
- 3-4 medium peaches, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup sugar (less if your fruit is pretty sweet)
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Pre-heat oven to 375. Have a 9x11 baking dish ready.
Place cut peaches in a bowl. Add sugar, cornstarch, ginger and vanilla and stir. Dump peaches into the baking dish, sprinkle blackberries on top.
In a blender or food processor, add flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, cardamom and salt and blend until combined. Add cold butter and blend a little bit more so the butter is evenly broken down into little clumps.
Top the peaches and berries with the oat mixture. Bake for 45-60 minutes. It’s done when the middle is bubbling. Serve warm or room temperature with vanilla ice cream.